Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Break

Biloxi was great! Enjoyed the time with family. I even had fun with my dad. He was in his element and that made for a good time. We sat in the hot tub, played in the pool and on the beach. Dad gave my brother, sister-in-law and me each a comp. meal at the Beau Rivage buffet while he and my mom watched our kids. Thats a total of 6 kids! Three of them teens! That in itself was a great treat.

Biloxi had a crawfish festival starting the day we were to leave so we decided to stay a little longer and go to the fair. I really enjoyed watching the kids have so much fun on the rides. We made it home around 12:00 a.m. and got in bed around 3:00 a.m.
Well, back to reality and started school back today. I feel like it's time for another break already and more crawfish. I wonder if I could ever get enough? I guess I would get tired of it after awhile but I would love to see how much it would take for that.


Now don't dat look good sha?

No comments: